STATISTICS WORK FLOW
Are you stuck in doing the Data Analysis in Research plan? Statswork guide students and researchers in designing their study, data analysis, and interpretation.
The outline of the research plan helps to identify why we are doing /conducting the study, how the study examines the research problem, why this research study is significant and recognize the research questions, which you are seeking to answer/examine in this particular research study. Planning of research is an intricate process, and it requires utmost care and diligence. It is important to give a clear and detailed attention when you plan for the research.
HOW TO CHOOSE AND JUSTIFY YOUR DATA ANALYSIS
These 5 basic steps will get you to where you want to be in your study!
- 1 Identify a gap in the research and the problem in area of study
- 2.Set your aim and objectives
- 3.You now need the know what type of data you need
- 4.Get to the right methodology
- 5.Put all of the above together