We have successfully facilitated pharmaceutical organizations to apply biostatistics strategically to develop personalized drugs that take into consideration the preferences of patients. To enable this, pharmaceutical organizations collect statistical data from patients to understand their likes and dislikes. This statistical data is then analyzed by us, and the results are provided to pharmaceutical organizations that use this data to create improvised therapeutic drugs. Biostatistical services to health care providers enable them to provide personalized medical treatments. Medical treatments are tactically customized to meet individual requirements of patients. In this instance, patients are categorized into groups that are diverse when it comes to being susceptible to a specific illness or their reaction to a specific treatment. On the basis of these findings, preventive measures or curative interventions are focused on individuals who stand to gain whereas, alternate treatments are considered for those individuals who can develop side effects. Thus, it is proved that biostatistics is vital in providing personalized drugs and medical treatments with mammoth ramifications. Statistical data acquired through clinical trials, electronic health records, research, etc., can be collectively utilized to provide enhanced services. We serve industries such as pharmaceutical organizations, biotech, healthcare, diagnostic and research and development organizations.
Our highly experienced and skilled team of biostatisticians offers a detailed outlook while structuring intricate plans for statistical analysis, trial design and assist clients during the regulatory filing process.
Our extensive biostatistical service encompasses: -
- Providing statistical inputs during protocol preparation
- Calculating sample size and power
- Randomization procedures
- Developing a comprehensive roadmap for statistical analysis
- Validating biostatistical programs and outcomes
- Writing statistical reports
- Interim analysis
- PK / PD analysis
- Providing inputs to clinical study reports
Other than the above-said services, our team of biostatisticians is poised to tackle potential changes in the client’s requirements. Since the team anticipates changes, it becomes easier for them to adapt to the changes and perform accordingly with a focus on perfection while maintaining top quality and meeting deadlines.
Furthermore, our biostatisticians can:-
- Work as per pre-defined parameters established by the client
- Work in conjunction with client’s in-house CRO / Consultants / Statisticians
- Work with relative ease while maintaining statistical standards
- Establish relevant programming protocols to gratify client needs
- Respond in a timely manner for any additional requirements
- Be flexible to fluctuating demands while conducting the study
- Aid clients with an elaborate understanding of SDTM, ADaM, and CDISC standards
- Enhance outcomes with the use of latest analytical tools acknowledged by USFDA, EMEA & DCGI
- Tools applied: Measurement system analysis, Control charting, Capability, Acceptance sampling and Stability Analysis