Healthcare organizations are undergoing a rapid transformation. Healthcare delivery models today are quite different from what it was a decade ago. Technological advances have played a key role in transforming the way healthcare is delivered today. As a result, healthcare organizations generate huge volumes of data which needs to be strategically analyzed to optimize costs, obliterate risk and improve administrative functions.
Statswork extends a key service to healthcare organizations by deploying business analytics within their business processes. By employing business analytics to available data, we enable healthcare organizations to arrive at knowledgeable conclusions, enhance healthcare delivery and augment operational efficiency. We access available data to provide valuable insights that are much required to provide high-quality healthcare services, manage costs and enhance day to day operations. As a matter of fact, analytics can be utilized to: -
- Develop multifaceted predictive models
- Bring down costs
- Enhance results
- Empower patients
- Adhere to the stringent regulatory parameters
- Improve operational competence
- Eliminate malpractice
Statswork extends a key service to healthcare organizations by deploying business analytics within their business processes. By employing business analytics to available data, we enable healthcare organizations to arrive at knowledgeable conclusions, enhance healthcare delivery and augment operational efficiency. We access available data to provide valuable insights that are much required to provide high-quality healthcare services, manage costs and enhance day to day operations. As a matter of fact, analytics can be utilized to develop multifaceted predictive models, bring down costs, enhance results, empower patients, adhere to the stringent regulatory parameters, improve operational competence and eliminate malpractice
Payor I Providers I Pharmaceutical Industry I Medical Diagnostic Equipment manufacturers
- Commercial Services for life sciences:
- Offer real-world patient and provide analytics by providing a deep understanding of the patient journey
- Patient care services: design and deploy analytics enabled services direct to patients and direct to providers
- Commercial Execution Excellence tracking: Achieve real-time feedback on commercial activities to rapidly test tactics and messages
- R&D and Medical Evidence for life science:
- Population Analytics: Enable rapid hypothesis testing while easily cross-referencing
- Clinical Trial modeling and design: Utilize real EMR data to refine resource and planning estimates
- Patient outcome analytics: study comparative outcomes within sub-populations and test hypotheses
- Pharmacovigilance monitoring and assessment: increase drug safety and advance risk planning.
We Apply Analytics Through Various Analytical Disciplines Such As
- Contextual Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- Predictive Analysis
- Cognitive Analytics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis
Three-pronged approach: We adopt and implement a three-pronged approach that helps healthcare organizations by:-
- Extracting actionable insights from existing data
- Providing real-time analytics to existing business requirements
- Deploying predictive analytics to stay ahead
- Deeply rooted domain knowledge of our highly skilled and professional experts enable us to tackle intricate analytical functions for healthcare organizations, enabling them to deliver top quality healthcare services to patients and other stakeholders. In addition, we provide extensive analytical solutions that include: -
Actionable Information: We use business analytics to convert data across clinical, research, operational and executive functions into actionable information. This facilitates healthcare organizations to swiftly assimilate vital data which is duly analyzed by us, and we provide precise insights which are again utilized by healthcare organizations to drive their operational processes.
Advanced Analytics: We leverage advanced business analytics to understand and track overall success of healthcare organizations. This is done by undertaking an in-depth analytical evaluation of patients, employees, and business procedures. We assess a healthcare organization’s patient base to acquire a detailed understanding of patient behavior and preferences.
Flexible Reporting: Results of our analysis is presented in a thoroughly structured and flexible format which facilitates healthcare organizations to constructively apply the results to their business processes.