Statistical tools can be used for various fields in order to get insights for best decision making. Among these fields, agriculture is one of the fields since the prediction of the environment, pricing of fertilizers, growth pattern, a disease affecting the pattern and much more can be practically inferred through statistical analysis. Especially, the design of experiment analysis is related to cultivation, amount of fertilizer needed for the plant, yield and so on. Agricultural research and interpretation are based on the collection of statistical collection of statistical tools used to explain the relationship with the outcome. Statswork experts can best predict the future of your agricultural products and ensure you gain high insights about the product.
Spurred by extensive data and the availability of a large variety of tools to analyze this data, financial institutions are now increasingly adopting business analytics within their business processes. The factors that drive the adoption of business analytics in financial institutions to include:
- Regulatory reforms
- Risk management
- Innovative business models
- Exploring new business avenues
- Focus on customer profitability
- Customer analytics
- Fraud analysis
Statswork offers exemplary services to financial institutions which support them in their endeavor to tackle potential business challenges by providing in-depth market insight, strategic planning, and enhanced performance. This is possible by accessing data that is captured during the course of operational procedures and effectively converting it into valid and significant information.
Our services to the banking sector help them to comprehend the growing needs of their customers and customize their services accordingly. We employ efficient data mining and advanced analytical tools to facilitate financial institutions to circumvent market fluctuations, decrease the scope for fraud and keep a check on exposure risk. We have also applied predictive and multivariate descriptive analytics to study the deployment of credit scores. By engaging in mining data from financial institutions we have managed to enhance the way they segregate, focus, attain and retain customers. Moreover, our services also enable banks to enhance the way they manage risk, gain a deeper understanding of their customers, facilitate risk and fraud analysis in order to assist them to establish a secure and profitable customer base.
We offer exemplary services to financial institutions which support them in their endeavor to tackle potential business challenges by providing in-depth market insight, strategic planning, and enhanced performance. This is possible by accessing data that is captured during the course of operational procedures and effectively converting it into valid and significant information.
Vital components of business analytic tools deployed by us for financial institutions include
- Risk Management
- Treasury Analytics
- Multi-channel customer management
- Business Intelligence: A planned approach is adopted that provides users at financial institutions with key aspects such as; analysis, query, reporting, dashboards, and scorecards, etc., which enables them to derive conclusive inferences that enhance decision making.
- Analytic Applications: We also deploy intrinsic applications that combine data models, business analytic abilities, reports and process workflows that are crucial in addressing specific business problems.
- Financial Performance & Strategy Management: In order to simplify financial performance and strategy management in financial institutions, we facilitate budgeting and planning, financial consolidation, strategy management and score carding.
- Advanced Analytics: Under advanced analytics, we initiate predictive modeling, data mining, ‘what if’ simulation, text analytics and statistics to successfully study and predict future scenarios and outline feasible steps to counter them.